ABOUT THE PARTY
One O’Clock Jump is Seattle’s Premier Vintage Jazz-Era New Year’s Eve Ball!
This special evening is 100% about swing-era music, vintage-era cocktails, looking fabulous while ringing in the New Year, and swing dancing ALL NIGHT LONG until 1:00 am!
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you arrive at the event, follow the red carpet (yes, that’s right – a red carpet) up the staircase to the main ballroom of historic Washington Hall, built in 1908. Each guest, upon entry, will receive a noisemaker for midnight. After checking in, you may visit our coat room for you to leave your personal items.
While exploring the space, visit the upstairs balcony bar (which overlooks the dance floor and stage) to order your craft cocktail or sip on some beer/wine, and enjoy some light snacks. If you like, take our complete beginner drop-in dance lesson (taught by Savoy Swing Club), and then dance the night away in the same space that jazz greats Duke Ellington and Billie Holiday performed in. The evening will feature live music with Seattle swing legend Casey MacGill and his High 5!
And don’t forget to visit our New Year’s Eve photo booth for the memories!
Expect more detailed surprises and announcements to come! Stay tuned!
Questions? Please email the Hot Rhythm Club at HotRhythmClub@gmail.com
Your General Admission Ticket includes:
* Large beautiful ballroom and dance floor at the historic Washington Hall
* Swing Era Dance Performances with chorus girls from Sister Kate Dance Company
* Complimentary noisemaker for midnight
* Photobooth fun!
* Complete Beginner Drop-In Lesson taught by Savoy Swing Club
* Live Music & Social Dancing all night until 1 am!
* DJ’d music by Travis Whetman
* Snacks and cocktail bar upstairs in conjunction with Savoy Swing Club
* A glass of bubbly to toast at midnight!
VIP Tickets include: all of the above, plus exclusive entry for the first hour (in the balcony) for our VIP time, which includes fancy hors d’oeuvres and your choice of beer or wine (red/white) during this time.
— Chorizo and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
— Pesto Tort Skewers
— Fruit Tray
— Stuffed Sweet Baby Bells
— Mini Baked Potatoes with Ricotta Sour Cream and Chives
— Dark Chocolate Mousse
— Coffee Bar
—— ONLINE TICKET PRICES ——
* 21+ only are allowed at the event
* UNIV STUDENT (limited quantity, 21+ only) – $35 with Student ID – Only a couple left!
EARLY BIRD PRICE (price expires December 10th – limited quantity) – $45 SOLD OUT
* REGULAR PRICING (price expires December 26th – limited quantity) – $55 SOLD OUT
* LATE-BUT-STILL-READY-TO-PARTY TICKET PRICE – $65 TICKET SALES NOW CLOSED.
VIP TICKET PRICES – Ticket Sales for VIP ends December 26th
* Individual VIP Ticket (limited quantity, 21+ only) – $75 SOLD OUT
VIP NYE DATE NIGHT Tickets (quantity of two for a lower price) – $125 SOLD OUT
8pm – doors open, photobooth open, VIP time upstairs in the balcony
8:30pm – drop-in beginner dance lesson
9pm – social dancing and music starts
10:50pm – dance performance by Sister Kate!
Just before Midnight – event countdown! Happy New Year!!
1am – event is over! Be safe going home!
Safe Spaces Agreement:
As a reminder, we work hard to ensure that all Hot Rhythm Club events are “Safe Spaces” for our attendees: A Safe Space is a place where anyone can relax and be able to fully express, without fear of being made to feel uncomfortable, unwelcome, or unsafe. If, for any reason, the organizers feel that you are creating a hostile or unsafe environment for our patrons, we reserve the right to ask you to kindly leave the event.
*Tickets are non-refundable, however, they ARE transferable! Email us for more info!